Monday, June 6, 2011

Looooong time!!!

It has been over a year since I babbled! Ok, well anyone who knows me knows that's NOT true. I babble daily. Quite possibly hourly! My good friend, whom I miss like crazy, shared her new crafty blog with me and got me thinking that I should keep up with my blog! Since I started this out as a photography blog, I suppose I should take some pictures! Well my little brother is getting married this weekend, so hopefully I will get some good shots! I will keep you posted!!

1 comment:

  1. No you dont babble. LOL and yes you should be blogging on here more often! I have told you that before, you goofball! And you should definatley be taking more pictures!!! You have an amazing talent and you need to share it with the world! So get crackin will ya! And you know I am ready to get out there with you and explore. Love you Jules!

    ReplyDelete