Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Givin' this a shot!

Blogging??

At one time I would have thought for sure that "Blogging" would involve wooden shoes and some snappy dance moves! Soooo, I guess it's time for me to get with the program (and the rest of the world) and jump on the band wagon of blogging......

So as I was creating my account I began wondering..."what am I going to blog about???" I guess you really don't have to blog about anything in particular. So I will attempt to ramble on and hopefully entertain someone!

I did title my blog "Photo Dreams" for a reason I suppose. Photography has become my new favorite passion. Well that, quilting, running and so on and so on.... My husband says I become fanatical about something new that I take on. He very well may be right, but a woman has gotta have hobbies right?? Ok, so maybe I bite off a little more than I can chew sometimes, but I do tend to weed through my extracurricular activities pretty quickly. Photography however will NOT be one of those that I "weed through". I have always been the type of person that really enjoys doing a project and being very proud of my finished project in the end. Now don't get me wrong, I am NOT one of those crafty people that can whip up a project and have it look good. I wish I was! One of my best friends says I am a perfectionist. I suppose she is correct on some level, but I only see it when I am trying to be crafty! I want things to be perfect I suppose...who doesn't?? On the other hand I definitely realize that nothing in life is ever "perfect".

Ok, so I have rambled quite a bit and still have not really touched on my "blog". I have decided that this blog is going to primarily be about my photographs. Why not? Good way to get them out there in hopes of making some sort of a career out of them, right? I suppose I will rant from time to time, since again, life is not "perfect" and I tend to need a vent session from time to time (who doesn't, right?).

I hope whoever reads this enjoys what I have to say about my photographs, life and whatever I babble about. Thanks for taking the time to make it this far!

No comments:

Post a Comment